Cherry Tree Farm – Caravan site demo
The above link will take you to the actual website.
This is an experimental, ficticious one-page, website built on the Divi theme template for a Caravan Club certified location (CL)
Brief – To create a one-page website suitable for a small caravan site. Budget = £750.
This project uses a child theme and many features including multiple sections.
Starting at the top:
- Logo that overlaps the menu bars and partially onto the main image.
- The top menu bar has a click to dial phone number and a click to email address. Along with social media icons.
- The menu links to specific sections further down the page so users can either scroll or just click to get instantly to the part that interest them. Each section, once clicked to, also has a back to top green arrow link on the right-hand side.
- Large main image with the name and a brief description of what the site is about along with a click to enter button.
- The main block features clear, easy to read text with an accent colour with a link button to take the reader to another section.
- A large parallax image that appears to sit behind the two above and below text blocks.
- Header with three, framed images with descriptions underneath.
- A framed team photo (people buy people).
- A large image with tick box list to left-hand side.
- Scrolling testimonials.
- Pricing table (this can be up to three different sections). With a contact us link button underneath.
- A simple availability checker (works by manually indicating booked dates from the WordPress Dashboard). Set on a large background image.
- Contact Us form. This can be adapted to include various fields deemed suitable for enquiries.
- A map to show potential visitors where you are.
- The footer area is divided into four and features the companies logo, a list of facilities, contact information and office hours.
- The lower footer features social media links.