Web Design Oxford - Small businesses deserve a website that works!We are a Web Design company based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire
- Do you have a website?
- Does your website actually work for you?
- Is your website easy for your potential customers to find?
- Does your website appeal to your potential customers?
- Does your website represent your company and marketplace?
- Is your website responsive? (viewable on computers, phones and tablets)
Web Design Oxford
As a small business owner, you don’t have the time to be an expert at everything. You enjoy and are good at what you do. But we’re in the 21st century and a website (or at least some kind of web presence) is essential.
For a fresh approach to web design Oxford and surrounding areas, Web SEO Assist are a small family business (probably like you) based in Abingdon, Oxfordshire. We’re here to help you get your message out onto the world wide web, working with you to design and develop a website that actually works. When we say “that actually works”, we mean that generates interest in your company and money for you.
Have a browse through our website and see some of the things we can do for you, then get in touch and let’s sit down and talk about where you are, where you want to go and how we can help you…
What makes a good Website?
You’ve probably heard the term SEO (Search Engine Optimisation), but what is it? Well, it’s what search engines such as Google use to determine what your website is about. Google wants to be the best search engine, that means when you type something into Googles search box, it wants to provide you with what you’re looking for. SEO is how search engines determine your websites relevancy.
- Your website must represent you and your business. Why be no.1 on Google for “purple fairy widgets” if your potential customers don’t search for, or if you don’t sell, purple fairy widgets?
- Your potential customers have got to be able to find you. For example, if you are a web designer near Oxford, you may want to rank well for Web Design Oxford, as opposed to Web Design, if you want to work locally rather than nationally, web design Oxford would be picked up by Google for local searchers. Good SEO helps your website to be found by your potential customers.
- It’s got to be responsive i.e. viewable (and look good) on phones, tablets, laptops and home computers. More people are now surfing the web on phones and tablets than any other devices.
- It should link all of your online marketing i.e. your Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google + etc. pages should all link to your website and vice versa.
- It needs to be intuitive, easy to navigate and user friendly.
If you are an Oxfordshire based company looking for a new website or help and advice with your existing website, please get in touch and let’s see how we can help.
Great web designer, brilliant communication.
Worked with us every step of the way in creating a brilliant easy to navigate website.Jason White
Stephen is fantastic, he really understands this stuff and gives great advice.
If I have any questions he is always just a Skype call away. Highly recommended.Paul Taylor